Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary Range: up to £25k per annum dependent on experience
Based in our new offices in the Kent countryside, just outside Ashford, the Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the CEO to implement Innergy’s Social Media marketing plan, including content strategy, brand awareness, generation of inbound traffic and the cultivation of leads and sales.
The Digital Marketing Executive should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing Innergy’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop with the CEO a plan to deliver growth through marketing and enhance the Innergy brand
- Develop relevant content to reach Innergy’s ideal customers.
- Create and manage published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand the Innergy community.
- Oversee design (i.e.: LinkedIn, Facebook, profile pics, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Review and report on activity business decision making (ROI).
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Know and understand traditional marketing. (Marketing degree is not critical – experience is equally welcome).
- Demonstrate creativity and success in Social Media.
- Understand at excel at content marketing.
- Blend creativity with analytical skills
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoy a working knowledge of blogging.
- Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceed at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other colleagues when necessary.
- Make evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
On top of that you must fit with Innergy and the team
We’re very choosy regarding who works with the Innergy team, the successful candidate will fit with Innergy and embody our Values:
- Love What you Do (or simply don’t do it)
- Stretch and Grow (stop learning when you know it all)
- Always Be the Best (good is the enemy of excellence)
- Make a Difference (but only if it has meaning)
- Keep it Real (remember we're all human)
- Challenge the Status Quo (evolution requires revolution)
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Kate Oliver at email@example.com