Flood Inns are a fast growing Scottish pub and hospitality group. Having opened up a number of new units and significantly grown the management team, the business faced the challenge of ensuring that the focus on quality and service was going to be maintained and enhanced and that best practice was established across the estate to ensure the operation was as effective and efficient as possible.
Innergy were invited to develop the management team, focusing specifically on delivering retail excellence and creating a fantastic customer experience on a consistent basis.
Drawing on Innergy’s experience in the retail and hospitality sector, Innergy designed a programme which took into consideration the specific culture, challenges and opportunities faced by Flood Inns. The programme was interactive, coaching led and focussed on delivering actions which really made a difference to the performance and profitability of each unit. Specifically how to:
- Develop a clear understanding of the specific financial and business impact of delivering retail excellence
- Identify and develop specific strategies for improving retail excellence within each unit
- Develop a model for managing the customer experience
- Deliver customer feedback strategies which enable continual improvement
- Win the hearts and minds of management and front line staff, and develop a plan to drive up the performance or individual and teams and their ability to create a powerful customer experience
- Take away best practice tools to communicate and coach their retailers to deliver profitable growth
The programme was a huge success and every unit management team left with a clear action plan with specific actions and the know-how and confidence to implement them. Immediate results were achieved and observed once the actions were applied.
Delegates particularly enjoyed the pace, the relevance, the interactivity and the practical and applicable nature of the approaches and tools shared. Delegate comments included:
“Gave me Fresh look at the customer service”, “Helped me think about the box”, “Exceptional”, “Very straight and to the point which made it easy to get to grips with”, “Makes you think about it differently”, “Showed us where to improve where we didn’t realise there was an issue”, “Given me lots of ideas to take back”, “I’ve got new tools to drive the unit forward”.
What they said..
“Innergy provided me with an excellent training format and I am already seeing results that have got my managers really engaged and working harder and thinking more about how THEY deliver training at the front end of the company. Thanks again Innergy!”
Lee Murray - Managing Director