Go Independent are the leading UK distributor of special needs and mobility bathroom equipment.
Over 20 years Go Independent has developed a successful business based on supplying quality product supported by excellent levels of service.
The market had developed in a way which required Go Independent to refocus its activities and energy in order to maximise the opportunities for revenue and profitability.
Go Independent asked Innergy to help support the Directors of the business as they developed the strategic direction and realigned the processes and the focus of the team.
Over a four month period Innergy provided a combination of strategy facilitation, executive coaching, team development and process improvement.
Working closely with the Directors of the business, Innergy’s involvement helped:
- Refocus the business with a clear and achievable strategy.
- Equip the leadership team with the skills and confidence to drive through change.
- Enable the Director’s to provide and communicate clarity of direction to the rest of the organisation.
- Improve performance and accountability across the sales and operations team
- Engage and energise the people within the business.
What they said..
"By bringing in Innergy the impact on our business has been fantastic; the energy levels within the team are now at an all time high.
Innergy put in lots of time and effort above and beyond expectations and the business is now in a great position to move to the next level of growth. "
Karen Owens Sales and Marketing Director, Go Independent